Thread: I would like to say a huge thank you to Petro for all of the knowledge and assistance

Default I would like to say a huge thank you to Petro for all of the knowledge and assistance

I would like to say a huge thank you to Petro for all of the knowledge and assistance that he gave me in solving my problems. I would also like to inform the rest of you that if there is something that you need help with this is the person. He is extremely helpful and sincere in his attempt to make you answers readable and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliiiam View Post
    I would like to say a huge thank you to Petro for all of the knowledge and assistance that he gave me in solving my problems. I would also like to inform the rest of you that if there is something that you need help with this is the person. He is extremely helpful and sincere in his attempt to make you answers readable and effective.
    Hey there, as an applian employee I could not agree more!

Petro is a wonderful addition to our community here, as are most of our aac members!

Thank you ALL for being a part of this "little family".
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.