Thread: Recording two Sirius programs at the same time.

Default Recording two Sirius programs at the same time.

Sirius has two programs that I like to record and they are on at the same time. 1st Wave's Saturday Night Safety Dance 10PM - 4 AM and Alt Nations Boombox with Liquid Todd 10PM - Midnight.

When I set these two events I only get one recording.

The 1st Wave folder gets a M3U, CAP and show Activity log, while the Alt Nation Folder gets a CAP file, Activity Log Update and the ASF file that contains the program.

When listening to the Alt Nation ASF file, I see that it is 2 hours in length as scheduled, but about 1 minute into the recording, it switches to the 1st Wave program.

Am I to assume that the feature of recording two programs at once on Sirius does not work?

Please make sure you are using stream capture and that you have not used all of your logins for Sirius. Remember, for most accounts, they give you 10 logins a day and each recording with AV is a separate login. Also, if you split each split is a separate login so that could also be a problem. I am recording two separate programs right now with Sirius without an issue. Do try it again and if you continue to have a problem let us know. Contact tech support as your log file and additional information will be needed.

OK, I have four accounts but have entered the one that is tied to High Bandwidth. So you are saying I can only login 10 times on each of my accounts? That is an interesting fact. I don't think this is the problem as the scenerio that I wrote down has happened consistantly for 3 weeks in a row. I do not split recordings, it's one large file.

I will have to look into "stream capture". I assume this is an option available on ReplayAV somewhere. Curious as to what this method is and if I am not already using it, what method am I using?

OK, found stream capture. It looks like it requires I find the "hidden" URL that the stream is on. I assume the proceedure is to go onto Sirius.com and play the stream, use the ReplayAV tool to ID this stream and select it for recording. If this is correct, do I have to do this each week I wish to record this or will the URL remain the same each week?

If I need to generate a URL each week that would somewhat defeat the purpose, but I may have an alternate solutuin using uSirius Shareware.