Thread: Thank You

Thumbs up Thank You

I know I've criticized some specific product features in the past. But I've been out shopping for a new cell phone (smart phone/music phone) in recent weeks. The one's I've found are adequate for listening to music cuts (downloaded or ripped from CDs) but none of them is much good for listening to podcast or recorded programs or live Internet radio. Applian makes great products for those of us who are fans of talk radio, public radio, news radio and other programming. The people who make the iPhone and its competitors seem to have left us out completely (even when they have OK products for the computer, they drop the ball for mobile operating systems). Ironic how Apple gave the podcast its name but doesn't provide necessary features to listening to them (long pause/saved place, speed control, skip forward/back, usable fast forward and rewind), although it does offer them for audio books. My experience with cell phones reminds me that my needs, which differ from music listeners, are being met by Applian's products.

Thank you for the compliments. Our developers always read this and they like what you have said.