Running on Vista Ultimate Whatever Version:

I finally got around to trying to record something today, and recorded one song of streaming audio from a web site. I finished up, let it transfer to iTunes, and everything was great.

I decided to try a second song from the same web site, and I got nothing. Replay Music never sees any sound coming from the stream. I've rebooted, I've upgraded to the current stuff, I've tried Replay AV (heck, why not, right?), and nothing ever changes. I'm configured to use the Audio Driver. I checked my Control Panel settings, and the only devices I see for recording are the Mic and the Microphone Array. I don't know if this is right, and I don't know if there was something else in there before the first recording. The machine has the SigmaTel High Def Audio onboard.

I didn't install anything in between things working and not working. What's strange is that I can record anything that I play from iTunes, so there appears to be something interesting concerning how things route in from a web stream, or so it seems. I've tried this from two browsers, and I don't get any different results.

I really don't know what to look at now, or what to try next.

//John