Thread: play back in itunes

Default play back in itunes

I'm having trouble getting files once recorded to be viewed/ played in itunes.
    i'm trying to record streming audio/ radio show and put it on my iphone for playback later. please help.

i am using demo version. can i do this with the demo. I want to see haw it work befor a get the program but it doesnot seem to work.

You need to make sure you are converting the file to a format that is going to work with iTunes. also, if you are doing an audio in demo mode it is only going to convert 90 seconds. If the file is longer that could be why it is not moving to iTunes. Do a shorter recording and see how it goes. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes and QuickTime.

i tryed a short you tube clip under 60 sec. still not going into itunes is there settings in itunes that need to be set for this?
    I see the status % sending to i tunes pop up but it goes away immediately with out the % changing.

I'm getting frustrated I really think this would be a great product if it will work.