Thread: NBA Pass and other subscription services

Default NBA Pass and other subscription services

Hi
    Does anybody know why can't I record NBA games from NBA website ilp.nba.com ? It's their international website for which I have a subscription. Then I press a button of any basketball game, RayV player window opens, which probably means that you can not watch it with any other player but RayV. Each games has his own internet address, for example Nicks v Pacers: http://ilp.nba.com/Games/GameReplay.aspx?id=692
    But RM Catcher doesn't catch this address. Maybe because it's a subscription service.
    Maybe the same problem would be with, say, Eurosport online recording because they also provide their own player then you subscribe? Any ideas, please?!

Quote Originally Posted by player11 View Post
    Hi
    Does anybody know why can't I record NBA games from NBA website ilp.nba.com ? It's their international website for which I have a subscription. Then I press a button of any basketball game, RayV player window opens, which probably means that you can not watch it with any other player but RayV. Each games has his own internet address, for example Nicks v Pacers: http://ilp.nba.com/Games/GameReplay.aspx?id=692
    But RM Catcher doesn't catch this address. Maybe because it's a subscription service.
    Maybe the same problem would be with, say, Eurosport online recording because they also provide their own player then you subscribe? Any ideas, please?!
    Try Replay Video Capture.

Kind Regards.

Thank you for the suggestion, but my laptop's specs:
    Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 3 MB L2 cache)
    Memory:2048MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024]
    Video Card:nVidia® GeForce™ Go 8400M GS with 128MB DDR2 dedicated graphic memory
    Op systemVista
    Such specs probably are no good for any screen capture software, because using them for this particular website I get choppy videos as a result(using capturing frame only about 1/4 of the whole screen though)

Thank you for the suggestion, but my laptop's specs:
    Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 3 MB L2 cache)
    Memory:2048MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024]
    Video Card:nVidia® GeForce™ Go 8400M GS with 128MB DDR2 dedicated graphic memory
    Op systemVista
    Such specs probably are no good for any screen capture software, because using them for this particular website I get choppy videos as a result(using capturing frame only about 1/4 of the whole screen though)
    Well, for now, I would recommend at least 4 (6 Gigs recommended) Gigs of ram. and, a 256 MB video
    card (the higher the video card, the video recorded will play flawless 1 Gig of Video Card and, the PC will run with perfection....

Kind Regards.

The problem is that the only thing that it's possible to upgrade for my laptop is RAM: I can replace old RAM with 4GB(2*2048Gb). But 32bit Windows can use only 3.25Gb, that means upgrade would be only: 3.25-2=1.25Gb.

Thumbs up

The problem is that the only thing that it's possible to upgrade for my laptop is RAM: I can replace old RAM with 4GB(2*2048Gb). But 32bit Windows can use only 3.25Gb, that means upgrade would be only: 3.25-2=1.25Gb.
    I see,
    I would recommend (if it's not much of a hassle) switching to a 64 Bit platform of Windows XP/Vista. The result? Unbelievable PC speed performance No delays and, it will always be fully responsive. (btw, you can install up to 128 GB of PC ram on 64 Bit platforms of Vista)
    Replay Video capture will work smooth as silk.

Kind Regards.
    Last edited by MatthewC1000; 02-02-2009 at 12:53 PM.

That's awesome. But where is this 128gb memory supposed to be inserted? Instead of my present (2 chips*1024Mb) memory to the same slots?

Dell manual says that maximum RAM memory for this model is 4Gb, I would like to have at least 6Gb as you suggested, but don't know how to implement that. Please tell me if you know how to do that. In fact I could buy even 128gb, if i knew this would help to solve the problem, because it is impossible to upgrade the graphics card for inspiron 1720.
    I also have Dell desktop PC: Dimension 3100 with the following specs:
    Pentium 4 531 with HT technology(3GHz,800MHz fab,1MB cache)
    Graphics card:Integrated Intel media accelerator 900VGA
    Memory dual channel 2048(2*1024)533 Mhz DDR2
    OP system: Widows XP
    Here is another story: you can upgrade graph. card but since Dimension 3100 has only two PCI slots and one PCIe x 1 slot(for much better performance should be PCIe x 16), the best option is this
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814161079
    Which is not very good card for my goal.
    And the Dimension 3100 manual says that max memory for this model is 2Gb, which I already have. And my PC even NBA broadcast shows choppy , Inspiron at least shows broadcast smoothly.
    Last edited by player11; 02-02-2009 at 03:45 PM.

In fact I could buy even 128gb, if i knew this would help to solve the problem,
    well, you need Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS Windows XP (not sure)
    in order to escalate up to 128 GB of PC ram, you will need a PC Memory Ram Engine peripheral BIOS attachment for your Desktop that goes inside the PC tower....(Sorry, will not work on a laptop) (not sure if they will sell it to everyone) from Alienware which can support attaching up to 32 memory module slots for DDR2 ram computer ram.

after all your troubles, 128 GB of ram = the fastest PC (no loading time waiting)
    .... ...(if you can afford it )

Kind Regards

Thank you for your help MatthewC1000.