Thread: Replay Converter Time

Default Replay Converter Time

I have the latest version of this. I just wanted to know how long it will take to convert a four hour tv streaming program to MPEG-4 video good quality. Right now it is half way through (thirteen blocks), two hours, so it looks like another two hours. This is recording to a dual layer dvd. The program was recorded in HD initially.

Thanks.

You are recording a high level file. The larger the file, the better the quality, and the speed of your system all play in the conversion. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    You are recording a high level file. The larger the file, the better the quality, and the speed of your system all play in the conversion. Thanks.
    Thanks. Its done but the quality of the picture is terrible when viewed on a big screen. Can you tell what settings I should be using. The four hour hd was on one dual layer dvd. I am sure the pq would have been better if it would have used two dvd's.

Is there a setting to get it to use two dvd's for better pq.? Thanks.