Thread: IE7 can't display webpage

Default IE7 can't display webpage

After using Replay Music3 demo the 2nd time to record from Slacker(didn't work), I shutdown & the next morning I got an error message on IE7 "can't display webpage". Il've gone back & forth with my IP tech support. I am connected, but something is wrong in my Vista OS. Can anybody help?

Our program would not have done anything to your web pages at all. I would suggest that you try and do a system restore to see if that corrects the issue.

Unhappy IE7 problem

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Our program would not have done anything to your web pages at all. I would suggest that you try and do a system restore to see if that corrects the issue.
    Well, it's very coincidental that my IE7 wouldn't work the morning after using Repaly Music3. I really don't know for sure what caused It to malfunction.
    Yesterday I even talked to Microscoft tech support & they worked on it for hours & couldn't fix it. So I may have to reinstall Windows Vista.