Thread: Flip Video(s)

Default Flip Video(s)

I've looked through the documentation, and searched the forum but I have not found any reference to Flip Video. The check-box marked Flip Video(S) is on the 'Replat Converter - AVI video audio settings' dialog box.

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Thanks a lot ... Dave
    Last edited by dave_wickett; 04-11-2008 at 02:49 AM. Reason: forgot to close quotes

Mike Christensen is offline Lead Software Developer, Applian Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by dave_wickett View Post
    I've looked through the documentation, and searched the forum but I have not found any reference to Flip Video. The check-box marked Flip Video(S) is on the 'Replat Converter - AVI video audio settings' dialog box.

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Thanks a lot ... Dave
    Hi Dave,

The "Flip Video" setting is used to flip the video over 180 degrees. Every once in a while, you might get an upside down video after a conversion depending on the video you are converting from. This could be due to a codec that was installed on your system by one of your players or a codec package you might have installed. If you do get an upside down video after a conversion, just try converting again, with the "Flip Video" setting checked in Replay Converter's settings.

Regards,
    Mike Christensen

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Christensen View Post
    Hi Dave,

The "Flip Video" setting is used to flip the video over 180 degrees. Every once in a while, you might get an upside down video after a conversion depending on the video you are converting from. This could be due to a codec that was installed on your system by one of your players or a codec package you might have installed. If you do get an upside down video after a conversion, just try converting again, with the "Flip Video" setting checked in Replay Converter's settings.

Regards,
    Mike Christensen
    Thank you very much.
    Dave