Thread: invalid registration code

Default invalid registration code

I am a naruto junky, I admit, and the only site that has naruto in decent quality is hulu, and RMC is the only app that works for that site.

Well, I stumbled apon their trialpay (try out an offer and get the key for free) so I signed up (netflix tbh).

after signing up and selecting the movies, I checked back and got my code, but there is a problem, RMC is rejecting it.

I have insured that my firewall is allowing full access to that app, along with maleware and AV software, but still no luck. I even tried un-installing, removing installation dirs. and cleaning out the registry, all to no effect.

Any ideas? I do not wish to cancel my netfix account (I always wanted to try it and thought this would be a good opertunity to kill two birds with one stone), but if I am unable to get this resolved, I will cancel the netflix acc. and ask for a refund on my RMC purchase, .

Smile

RMC wont record from Netflix (I have tried and have read the forums about this)...But Replay Video Capture does and does an awesome job. (possibly my next purchase from Applian)
    I hope I answered your question.
    http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php
    Micromedia

You should open a support ticket so that we can look into this for you. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I had no intention of using it for netflix, it was just an offer that I full-filled under trialpay.

Also, I would like to state that the issue is fully resoved. Long story short, I mis-read the product title at 3 a.m. (lol, it happens) and signed up under the wrong product.

I signed up under a different offer, insuring the product was correct this time, and all is now good.

Thank you all (support staff and board members) for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by MoparMan View Post
    I had no intention of using it for netflix, it was just an offer that I full-filled under trialpay.

Also, I would like to state that the issue is fully resoved. Long story short, I mis-read the product title at 3 a.m. (lol, it happens) and signed up under the wrong product.

I signed up under a different offer, insuring the product was correct this time, and all is now good.

Thank you all (support staff and board members) for the help.
    Late nights will do that to you Glad it worked out in the end!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

Glad things worked out for you Mopar, and enjoy!

And don't worry about liking naturo, i'm an 'Avatar, The Last Airbender' fan myself ;-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

lol, funny you should mention that. the wife also has an interest in the avatar