Thread: Warantee and Capability: rying to DL Hulu and other video to my laptop and converting them to .avi to play on my pocket PC x7501

Default Warantee and Capability: rying to DL Hulu and other video to my laptop and converting them to .avi to play on my pocket PC x7501

I have just started looking at trying to DL Hulu and other video to my laptop and converting them to .avi to play on my pocket PC x7501. In addition I have several hours of .avi video from running my car on the track that were(because of the camera mount I use) were shot upside down. Will something within the "Relay Capture Suite" allow me to make that conversion to rightside up? Also, what is the upgrade policy? Will I have to, at some point in the future, repurchase the Suite or portions of it.
    Thanks
    Joe

Hi

Hulu is best captured with Replay Media Catcher. Regarding your upside down videos we do have an option to flip the video. You would get to that in our Replay Converter program. You would right mouse click the format that you want to convert to and select edit. You would then check off flip video.

We have a 30 day money back guarantee. Most of our updates are free but if we have a major overhaul or basically a new program we might have a nominal update fee but you are not obligated to do that. As an example we just charged a small upgrade fee for Replay Media Catcher, $9.95, after more than 2 years of the program being out.