Thread: Suddenly Replay Media Catcher 7 stopped capturing Youtube videos with error "Url is not supported"

Default Suddenly Replay Media Catcher 7 stopped capturing Youtube videos with error "Url is not supported"

Did YouTube do something to block Replay Media Catcher 7 from capturing Youtube videos? I now consistently get error "Url is not supported"

Default Re: Suddenly Replay Media Catcher 7 stopped capturing Youtube videos with error "Url is not supported"

This is due to major changes that YouTube has made. Your version is not going to use your version for YouTube. You need to upgrade to our latest version. To do that go to our upgrade page and follow the prompts. When you install the new version go to Get Support. Turn on check for new version on start. Close the program. Open the program. Thanks.

Default Re: Suddenly Replay Media Catcher 7 stopped capturing Youtube videos with error "Url is not supported"

I upgraded to 10. I still cannot record YouTube. It still says "Url is not supported". Here is an example of an error log:
    Starting stream extraction process from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLFDTAnwYFs
    Prefering playlist if available in url
    Extracting Failed: Size: 0 bytes/0 bytes (0%), Time: 00:00:00/Live,
    Url is not supported. Please try the AUTO or the Digital Video Recorder capture methods.
    End: 4/17/2023 7:32 PM

Open the program. Select Get Support. Turn on check for new version on start. Close the program. Open the program. An extraction should take place from February. Now, give it a try. If you still have an issue do write a support ticket with the details.

As I have said multiple times, the "Check for new version on start" setting has ALWAYS been turned on.

I filed a ticket.

Thanks for submitting a ticket. It is not going to work with Catcher 7 due to changes YouTube has made. You are going to need to upgrade to record YouTube