Thread: Background mode

Default Background mode

Does background mode only work with browsers? Or will it work with apps like Microsoft Movies and TV?

I would like to use background mode, because I think that if a window overlaps that it won't get recorded with what I want to record. (It always seems like when you record, something stupid has to open and tell you something you didn't need to know...like Norton telling me how much they did for me the past month.)

And should you use full screen to record a TV show or movie? And if you use full screen do you still have to tell RVC what the screen limits are?

I was also wondering...does the DVR in Replay Media Capture only work with browsers? Or will it work with an app like Movies and TV?

Default Re: Background mode

They are meant to be used with browsers. Also, we recommend using only about 1/3 of your monitor to record. It doesn't change the quality.