Thread: Record Jibjab?

Default Record Jibjab?

Anyone know if this RMC can record video off the Jibjab website? I created a little video on elyourself.jibjab.com but I can't seem to record my video.

I can get the ads no problem but not my video. When I try to record my video that I created, it records the demo version instead.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jedi5 View Post
    Anyone know if this RMC can record video off the Jibjab website? I created a little video on elyourself.jibjab.com but I can't seem to record my video.

I can get the ads no problem but not my video. When I try to record my video that I created, it records the demo version instead.

Thanks
    Jibjab.com streams the files in .swf but, they use protected streaming protocols...
    that RMC doesn't pickup like Joost.com... which streams in .mp4 now, uses protected Adobe patented Flash files which uses a more sophisticated scrambled libacodecs...which can not be played via Regular FLV players.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi5 View Post

Thanks
    It won't capture the photos that you have added. It will only capture the "original version". You need to use a screen capture program:

http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.