Thread: Won't tag Pandora anymore

Default Won't tag Pandora anymore

I had no problems with the auto tagging of music title, artist, etc. from Pandora during the free trial. Now, I paid for the license and downloaded version 3 and it's not auto-tagging any of the songs from Pandora. What happened?

This is the EXACT same thing that happened to me. Trial was great, tagged 25/25 from Pandora. Loved it so much I paid for it.

Now It won't tag anything. Have taken all advice from previous posts.

The program should work the same way in both the trial and the full version. The only difference is entering the activation code as they are the same program. You do need to go to Pandora from the dialog box that comes up when you select start recording. Have your browser closed and open it from that. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support as additional information is going to be required.

Default Pandora Stream not tagging/recording for me either

I am having the same problem in that Pandora stream is not being tagged. I do not quite understand the meaning of the procedural part of this reply. Could you please elaborate on the order of open windows, etc.

I just purchased a registration so my first attempts at downloading were just made tonight.

Thank You

Default Unable to tag Pandora

I have also noticed that Pandora streams no longer are successfully tagged. RM successfully tagged as of 12:31pm yesterday (4/29/2009), but now tags only as 'Not Recognized'. My copy of RM is registered. Restarting RM, Pandora stream, or XP does not correct the difficulty. Any suggestions Applian?

Default Unable to tag Pandora (continued)

RM is correctly tagging again.

Suggestion to Applian: If there are known outages, be it in your servers authorizing our licensed copies of RM to work, or in the tagging site, etc.), please post an indicator to that effect to the Forum.

We don't monitor the sites you are recording from. As a result we don't know if a site is working or not. If you see an outage contact tech support and if we can duplicate we will let you know.

Default Another Pandora and RM fails to tag tracks post

Hello,
    I'm a long time user of RM and just recently updated to the latest version after reading the track recognition issues.
    I stream from Pandora like many others and I'm still having tagging issues.

Currently running XPpro and RM tags less than 50% of all files.

It seems there's no 'real fix' for this just yet. Any way I could get some suggestions to improve the tagging in RM?

Hi, try Replay Media Catcher, it works great with Pandora, about 70% of songs are recognized and there's an option to look for tags once again for the tracks that were not tagged at first.
    You usually end with 90% of success.