Thread: RM7 Feature Request

Default RM7 Feature Request

Dear Cheryl,

I am using RM since version 3 and i am very happy with it. But i would like to make some Feature Requests:

I am recording often less known music and mostly the automatic tagging does not work. That is no problem for me so far.
    I would like to see the following features:
    1.) RM7 guesses the title form the browser. Please make that configurable, to extract the Title and the Artist from the captured string and throw some other parts away e.g. “Google Play Music”, when the automatic tagging does not find a match.
    2.) Give an option to number the Tracks in the recording order like RM6 and older.
    3.) In the “Override Tags” Menu the Artist is the Album Artist not the Artist Tag. Please make it configurable to have it in one or both (My car player shows “No Artist” if only “Album Artist” is filled)
    4.) Please add fields to the “Override Tags” Menu for Album Year and Track Count. (Not that important ;-)
    Thank you in advance.

BR BigDino

Default Re: RM7 Feature Request

Thank you for the feature requests. The developer does read the information so perhaps in a future update.