Thread: Timer On RM7.

Thumbs up Timer On RM7.

Hiya Cheryl.
    Would it be possible to have a timer included to show time elapsed when recording, I used to like this on RM6, I hope it can be included again.
    How are we doing with being able to record two consecutive albums if you sop recoding in-between.
    At the moment I have to restart Spotify. The only way at the moment with RM7 is to leave the recording on, remove the files after recording (not delete) then using the override tags in settings, type in the next artist and album.
    This works a temp measure, but it would be nice to not have to restart Spotify at all each after each time the recording has been stopped. RM6 had no such problems and we are trying to move forward with each new Version.
    Many thanks Cheryl.
    Steve

Default Re: Timer On RM7.

Steve, all suggestions are passed on to the developer. This is already in his list of requests. Thanks.