Thread: Tone on recording

Default Tone on recording

When I use Replay Music to record something from Youtube I wind up with a tone at the beginning of the output. Sort of like a beep boop. How can I get rid of that?

Default Re: Tone on recording

Are you only having this issue with YouTube or do you have it with other sites?

Sorry, it took me so long to get back. I seem to get the tone everywhere. For example, I get it on TED and Pandora.

Thanks for your help,

Doug

Please try our latest version of the program. See if it works better for you. If you continue to have this please do contact tech support with details.

You can use an audio editor (like Audacity) to remove the unwanted audio. It can also be used to split tracks where RM doesn't see enough silence to do so and normalize, fade in, fade out,add silence to start and end of tracks, etc.