Thread: Replay Converter 2.8 - "0 of 1 files converted"

Default Replay Converter 2.8 - "0 of 1 files converted"

Until recently, all my files have converted with no problem.

But until a few days ago, the program keeps popping up with "0 of 1 files converted" whenever I try to convert a .flv to .wmv.
    However, I've been able to convert .mp4 to .wmv with no problem.
    Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Hi Ser,

If you don't mind, I'd like you to try something for me please, I'm HOPING this will resolve your issue, but if it does not we'll certainly look into it further for you:

Please try changing the direct show settings for the type of file that you are converting from. Here’s how to do this in Replay Converter 2.80.

1.Click on Options.

2.If your conversion is a video file, click on the “Video Conversion Options” button. If your conversion is an audio only file click on the Audio Conversions Options button.

3.In the Direct Show options dialog box that opens next, find the file format of the original file that you are converting FROM. If Direct Show for that format is not checked, please check it. If it is already checked, then please uncheck it. If you are unable to find the format of the original file you are converting in the options, then either check or uncheck the "Other" check box.

4.Try your conversion again.

P.S. If this still does NOT work,You might also want to check out Replay Converter 3 which converts to even MORE formats, and even faster. The upgrade fee is $9.95 and 99.99 percent of the people who purchase it are keeping it and loving it.

You can check that out here if you're interested: http://applian.com/replay-converter/upgrade3.php
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Thanks for answering Jeff, but I still get the same problem. I'm starting to think that maybe the problem is linked to my computer, not to the program itself, since this only started happening recently.

I might have to upgrade, but it's just a nuisance since it was working perfectly for me only a few days ago Thanks again~