Thread: RMC5 - User's Guide does NOT provide information to Disable association with BitTorrent Magnet files. Please advise & update your User's Guide!

Angry RMC5 - User's Guide does NOT provide information to Disable association with BitTorrent Magnet files. Please advise & update your User's Guide!

I use a dedicated BT application [not RMC5]. After reinstall of RMC5 for other reasons, when I click any BT Magnet icon, RMC5 opens instead of my preferred BT Client Application. Further, your User's Guide does NOT provide information on how to Deactivate the RMC5 BT function. (A major oversight on Applian's part, I think, since I'm sure there are many folks who prefer to use a different BT client app.)

Please provide instructions to turn OFF BT functions within RMC5, and update your on-line User's Guide accordingly.

Thanks!

Default Re: RMC5 - User's Guide does NOT provide information to Disable association with BitTorrent Magnet files. Please advise & update your User's Guide!

When you installed Replay Media Catcher, the "Register as Torrent client" option was possible unchecked, hence the associations with .torrent files. If you want bittorrent to open when a .torrent file is clicked then you can change the appropriate setting in your torrent client.