Thread: problems with windows media player window after installing capture suite

Default problems with windows media player window after installing capture suite

hello today i installed capture suite.i record audio from a video file,and when i open windows media player this is happened : open the classic library window and after 1 second throw me to the blue screen window(play again,return to library e.t.c).i'm sure that the problem is from capture suite generally or from repaly music.any help please?i check unistalling replay music.the problem is with that.is a conflict between replay music and windows media player
    Last edited by vasilis; 01-04-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Default Re: problems with windows media player window after installing capture suite

This is usually a codec problem with Windows Media Player. Windows want you to pay downloading those codecs. I would use VLC instead since it's virtually complete when it comes to codecs.

Default Re: problems with windows media player window after installing capture suite

so what can i do?the windows media player works fine after unistallation of replay music.what can i do?i wan't the refund policy...

Submit a ticket to tech support if you continue to have a problem. Also, we do have a 30 day money back guarantee so again contact tech support if that is what you wish.