Thread: RVC cant get it to work

Angry RVC cant get it to work

Hi there,

I recently bought the Replay Suite because I just love Replay Media Catcher and wanted to take advantage of all the other great tools.

Unfortunately, I can not record videos with Replay Video Capture. When I click the record button, an error message occurs which is telling me the following:

But this message even comes up if I try to click "Get Video", so I have no chance to record anything. (Chrome 30, Firefox, Opera.....)

However, the only (!!!) Programm/Browser where Replay Video Capture works, is the latest Internet Explorer.
    So when I try to record anything there, another error message occurs -.-

This time sth. is wrong with the audio. Just to make that sure: In the audio settings "Auto detect" is selected!
    I read in the troubleshooting section, that it would only work when my speakers were set up as "stereo". Too bad I only use a Logitech G35 which is 7.1 and CANT set up as stereo!!!
    The funny thing is that "audio recording" in Replay Media Catcher works perfectly (with 7.1!).
    So why cant Replay Video Recorder do it the same way?! Any Ideas for a workaround?

What I tried so far:
    Replay Video Capture has full administrator rights
    Un-/Re-Installed RVC several times, always with rebooting
    I'm only using the latest downloads of your software
    RVC is fully unrestricted by any anti-virus (Bitdefender Total Security)

Default Re: RVC cant get it to work

HI

Please don't attach things such as this as they take a lot of space. Thanks. When you get the first error did you select get window? If not give that a try. Then if you do get that error make a mouse click just outside the actual video next to it. Regarding the second have you set up your audio?

Hi,

Okay, sorry next time I'll resize it first. I thought it would be done here automatically.
    Yes of course I did, but everytime i click on "get window" the error occurs immediately! And of course I clicked before outside the actual video next to it
    Please explain me what you mean by "set up your audio"!

Why dont you release my reply?!