Thread: Replay 5 unpredictable behaviour recording from Youtube and WMP?????

Default Replay 5 unpredictable behaviour recording from Youtube and WMP?????

So this ocured first with my RPM V3 I installed to RPM 5 and same problem.
    (Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit)

If I play a youtube video I see no input signal on the meter, if I record the button goes red
    and the record timer stays 00:00:00.

If I then play a .wav file via VLC player I see signal and can record it.

if I then play the same file in windows media player I see the signal bar stuck at say.... 5 bars
    I press record and the timer stays at 00:00:00.

What causes this odd behaviour and why cannot I record from youtube?

Could this be a flash player problem? It's the only thing that has been updated recently.

Default Re: Replay 5 unpredictable behaviour recording from Youtube and WMP?????

Yes a flash player problem just installed a version of flash V10 latest release and it works again. Does not work with flash V11 which is the absolute latest and it stopped RPM working properly. Is this coding in flash to work against software like Replay Music?

Anyway seems reply music coders need to update it so it actually works with the latest flash update V11 as of 150612

All browsers on my system were affected.
    Now working again with an old flash version v10

Please let me know when there is an update fix thanks.
    Last edited by Ericus; 06-15-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Default Re: Replay 5 unpredictable behaviour recording from Youtube and WMP?????

Strange, I have Windows 7 64 bit and flash 11, no problems here?

Hmm well it sure does not want to work with flash 11 here. Which is a pain.
    because a lot of video streaming media cannot be seen without the latest version.

Ok seems resolved at the moment I selected "windows audio driver" in settings and it seems to work ok now, all a bit random and odd tbh.

Also, try a different browser such as Firefox as your default. If you have stereo mix on your system enable it and use it instead of the audio driver.

I've got the same problem. Replay Music v5.05 03-14-2012, Windows 7 x64, Adobe Flash 11.3.300.257
    Ever since the last Adobe update it's stopped recording or even detecting a signal.
    I changed the driver to Windows Audio Driver and it started working again.
    Thanks for the tip, Ericus.
    A.

I recently installed version 5 after a long absence. The program worked with some minor glitches. I upgraded Flash, and I am back in the dumper again. How I have to reinstall an older version of Flash? Is that the only solution?

Use the latest version of Replay Music. Then use the win audio driver in the settings of the program and you should be good to go.