Thread: Capture video format

Default Capture video format

Hello i am trying this powerful software for downloading some internet video streams. I have only one small question about it: i don't have the automatic conversion activated (as default), and when i download the stream the log says this:
    Stream #0:0: Unknown: none ([21][0][0][0] / 0x0015)
    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 2388936
    Stream #0:1: Video: h264 (Main) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 12.50 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
    Metadata:
    Stream #0:2: Audio: aac ([15][0][0][0] / 0x000F), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 136 kb/s
    Metadata:

As i can see, the original video is in h264 format with aac audio, but why the downloaded media is in mpeg format with mp2 audio, when the automatic conversion is off?

Default Re: Capture video format

Hey -

What are you downloading and where are you getting the original information from?

- CRS

this portion of log file is created by Replay Media Catcher, version 5.0.0.99, i read it through thumbnail of file capturing progress ---> right click ---> properties ---> progress log. i am downloading this stream in http protocol in manual mode.
    Last edited by JonnyOne; 07-04-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyOne View Post
    this portion of log file is created by Replay Media Catcher, version 5.0.0.99, i read it through thumbnail of file capturing progress ---> right click ---> properties ---> progress log. i am downloading this stream in http protocol.
    Hey -

What is the url of the video you are trying to download?

Without that I cant offer advise on what your progress log is saying.

- CRS

All ok now, i have switched to FlashRip: no useless settings and features, more light installer package and no problems at all, the video is 1:1 as the original. Thanks for the support.

All ok now, i have switched to FlashRip: no useless settings and features, more light installer package and no problems at all, the video is 1:1 as the original. Thanks for the support.
    Hey

Your joking right? Or perhaps your just a spammer.

That app cant even download a youtube video.

- CRS

Quote Originally Posted by crs View Post
    Hey

Your joking right? Or perhaps your just a spammer.

That app cant even download a youtube video.

- CRS
    I can't see any spam in my messages. Also i don't care downloading youtube videos... if i really want it i can easily use a very light firefox addon. It's not my fault if FlashRip is better than RPC, i really cant understand why RPC auto convert original stream in mpg when the auto-convert is off LOL

Another problem is that if i manually enter the url of stream in rtmp protocol, download don't start, when the same url in capture mode works ROFL
    Last edited by JonnyOne; 07-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Hey -

Given you wont tell us what the url of the video is that your downloading and only provided a snipit of a progress log despite being asked twice to provide that information so we can help you and your promoting a competing tool (that cant even download from YouTube) then it definitely looks like your a spammer.

- CRS

Quote Originally Posted by crs View Post
    Hey -

Given you wont tell us what the url of the video is that your downloading and only provided a snipit of a progress log despite being asked twice to provide that information so we can help you and your promoting a competing tool (that cant even download from YouTube) then it definitely looks like your a spammer.

- CRS
    Url contains personal data so i will NEVER send it to you. This is more than normal.

AND

I am not promoting anything. I have only typed in my keyboard THAT imho FlashGet is more useful than RPC, for the motivations that you can read moving your mouse whell up. The called "spamming" is only in your head. End of dialog.

- JonnyOne

Url contains personal data so i will NEVER send it to you. This is more than normal.

AND

I am not promoting anything. I have only typed in my keyboard THAT imho FlashGet is more useful than RPC, for the motivations that you can read moving your mouse whell up. The called "spamming" is only in your head. End of dialog.

- JonnyOne
    You have to understand how it sounds Johnny. You're saying Rmc5 WON'T record from a certain URL and that another program will, HOWEVER you're also refusing to provide us with that URL to test for ourselves and potentially provide you with a solution. If you'd like to PM me the video URL, I'd be more than happy to look at it and assist you if possible.

Let me know please -
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.