Thread: Unable to register

Default Unable to register

I've purchased and have been using RVC for about 4 months now, suddenly today it decided to give me an error message and tell me I need to purchase it. Having already got an activation code, I went to activate it but get sent to a page that says:

This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome's connection attempt to applian.securesites.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.

--

I know everything on my end is fine, so is there any idea what could be causing this? Or when it might be back up? I kinda have deadline specific things I need to do that rely on this program and it's not really acceptable for it to suddenly turn around and tell me I haven't paid for something I have. Thanks.

Default Re: Unable to register

Good evening Valtiel

I'm very sorry to hear you're having this issue. If you're STILL having it, can you please submit a ticket via support at http://applian.com/support.php - please make sure you include your registration code as well.

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appreciate that.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I have submitted a ticket around the same time as this thread, not yet received a reply and still unable to register. Guess it's just a waiting game.

If you have not heard back please submit another ticket. All tickets in that department have been answered-I just verified. Also, check your spam in the event it is there.

Okay, is it really right that this should happen EVERY single time I start up the program? I received a response and they told me to disable firewall and antivirus and then register, I did so and that worked. I have since had to do that every single time I've wanted to use it. I just went to do it now.. and this time THAT didn't work. I was still unable. This is getting so frustrating.

Verify that it is allowed in your firewall. It sounds like either your firewall or your anti virus is blocking the activation code. Then, if you continue to have an issue write us back on the tech support ticket letting uos know what version you are using, what code you are using, what firewall and anti virus software you are using. Thanks.