Thread: Considering buying the suite so I can have this program included as well.. But..

Default Considering buying the suite so I can have this program included as well.. But..

I am wondering with my currant set up of my older style computer if this will work. I have tried the program Snag-it and have had problems with out of sync (words lag coming from peoples mouths) and movie and capture freezing.. Is there a guerentee and a refund if I find that (thru no fault of yours) that my PC is just not able to handle captures using Replay Video Capture? I have a 3 Gig (speed) PC with 4 gig of memory. Will this be able to handle a desktop video capture of a video that is an hour long? Fresh boot and recent defrag..
    Thanks

Craig

Default Re: Considering buying the suite so I can have this program included as well.. But..

There's probably a free trail you could try it with before you buy it. Yep I just checked and there is.
    http://applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php

Default Re: Considering buying the suite so I can have this program included as well.. But..

you will not be sorry. i used to use replay nedia for abc.com and abc changed their stuff so i tried video capture and even though you have to record it in real time, it is amazing and records everything including netflix

How fast is your PC/Laptop goelow?

Thanks for the link DADEO ! Best way to figure it out is to try it! Hope the trial is not crippled.. When I try to capture something, it goes out of sync the longer it plays.. So in a 5 minute vid. it might be ok but if I try to capture a 90 minute show and my PC gets low on resources, That's when all the lag happens..

pretty crappy. 350 dollars laptop. so itll work with anything im sure

This might help you use less resorces, it's from a post by Jeff Lenney.

To get the best quality video with Replay Video Capture - especially on slower machines - try the following:

1. Go to Settings, and make sure you are using the MPEG-2 video format. Also, you may want to click on "Recommended Settings" at the top and select the most fitting option according to your pc configuration.

2. Try recording from a smaller video window by resizing your player to 1/4 of your screen, or no more than 480x640 pixels. This won't affect the video quality (since video is scaled UP from smaller sizes to fit a full-screen picture). This will require less computer power to capture, which will make for smoother videos.