Thread: Creative SB Sound Card

Default Creative SB Sound Card

Hi
    I had to replace my motherboard and installed a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi sound card. Now i cant get Replay A/V to work.
    In settings the sound card is set to "What U Hear" (creative SB X-Fi

when I try to record something right now usin audio output from my sound card - the Audio Recording Method is Replay AV Audio Driver (the only option available)
    Test Methods: "No sound was detected on any Audio Recording Method for this sound card: Stereo Mix (Realtek High Defini .... Please update your sound card driver"

I dont have Realtek on me PC any more

any thoughts?

Default Re: Creative SB Sound Card

You are probably not going to be able to record using audio. This is due to changes in technology. We stopped selling the program a year ago due to changes such as this. We are coming out with a new program that will do this but I do not have a time for this. It is being tested now, but we are always improving it as we don't want to release it until we are ready. The program still works great using stream capture.

Default Re: Creative SB Sound Card

Thanks a lot for confirming this. At least we won't be spending time just to find out that this is not possible. Will be waiting for this though.