Thread: "unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again"

Default "unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again"

I have an old Slingbox Tuner. In the past At-Large worked fine. I purchased a new laptop and loaded At-Large 2. When I enter my slingbox finder ID and hit the test button I get "unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again". I know the ID is correct. Slingplayer works fine. I have my 2-wire router set-up so I'm broadcasting. I have viewed the Slinbox from outside my network. My Firewall setting are "allow all" for my at-large application. I'm using Vista on my laptop, but for testing purposes I loaded At-Large on my XP machine with the same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    jp

Similar Threads

1. Why is RMC nagging me constanly to check for newer version?
    By Matt07 in forum Replay Media Catcher
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:01 AM
  2. How do I check version - Replay Music?
    By muskrat897 in forum Replay Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:12 AM
  3. Feature Suggestion: Check for running processes at launch.
    By mickeko in forum Request New Features
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 07:34 PM
  4. Please check out WWL 870AM
    By James_K_P in forum Media Guide
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:49 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:46 AM