It has been 5 months since I have purchased this software. It works ok but I'm getting very frustrated with few things

1- Every time I record from my sling either local or remote, the first minute or so comes with audio only and no video. I tried hundreds of times and from different computers and different networks and still the same.

2- I can watch slingbox for hours without interruption of audio or video and my stream is consistent at around 900 kbps to 1.2 Mbps. I have a very fast internet connection with high download bandwidth yet every recording I make there is audio and video freeze for 10-15 seconds. It dose not matter if the recording is 2 minutes or 2 hours, there is always freeze somewhere in the recording. Please don't tell me this is because of my internet connection because as I mentioned above, I can watch the sling streams for hours without any interruption.

3- Converting the ASF is a big pain. If I use any convertor out there, I get an audio synch problem. I have to encode the video in windows media encoder first (audio has to be CBR) and then I can convert it to other formats.

I hope that I will get a better answer to my questions other than your internet connection might be the problem.