Thread: Online radio station needs software to add MP3 tags to a whole radio programme file

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Online radio station needs software to add MP3 tags to a whole radio programme file

Hi,

Can you point me to the best of your software which can read a 2+ hour MP3, or WMA or WAV file and produce a list of tracks, artists with start and stop times, and add in MP3 tags?

Thanks

Ian Chambers

Default Re: Online radio station needs software to add MP3 tags to a whole radio programme file

Replay Music is able to record and tag music. It works great with services such as Pandora or MOG. Give it a try and see if it meets your needs.
    http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php

Default Re: Online radio station needs software to add MP3 tags to a whole radio programme file

I might add that most radio stations will not split and tag due to how they stream. They do not have a definitive silence between the songs and they fade in and fade out.

Thanks Cheryl

Is there any way it can read from an existing recorded file, without having to play it all the way through, then export a song/artist/album list into Excel etc?

Ian

Hi Ian,

Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid. Thanks.