Thread: Replay 5

Default Replay 5

I've been a happy replay user since Replay 3, so please don't get the wrong idea...

When I was prompted to upgrade to 5, I was not aware it meant I would have to buy the service all over again. Now, I can't go back to 4, or is there a way? I must admit, I feel a little bit deceived by the upgrade, but will accept whatever Applian has to say about it. Thanks.

Default Re: Replay 5

Good evening John

You can download OLDER versions of RM from this link: http://applian.com/replay-music/demo.php

Just click on "cancel" on the download that will pop up for the latest version

As for the upgrade fee, we do offer free UPDATES - but every few years we do re-do our programs or add MAJOR updates that we do require a small upgrade fee. You're more than welcome to use the older version still, but we think you'll find you like RM5 much better
    Last edited by Cheryl Wester; 01-16-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: wrong price for upgrade
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

The older version is not going to tag the music like the newer versions do. This is due to unavoidable changes. The upgrade is $4.95 also. Just go to the upgrade page and select existing customer. Follow the prompts.

THanks, folks. Heading to the upgrade page. Great product.

oops, I upgraded, but the registration number came up invalid when I entered it. Might have been my mistake. (not enough coffee yet!) Where can I find the number to try again? Thanks...

When you upgraded you would have received an email with the new activation code. That is what you enter. If you do have an issue contact tech support.