Thread: Replay Music Re-Installation Problem!

Unhappy Replay Music Re-Installation Problem!

I do hope someone can help me with this problem. After installing Replay Music and inserting the code, the program crashed upon clicking the record button. After checking the forum , I decided to uninstall then re-install. I used the XP uninstall procedure and then used the clear activation code software to make sure everything which could have caused a problem. Now when I try to insert the code the program crashed immediately. Does this clear activation software make the initial code redundant? and what do I do to get this software up and running. I have not had the software for a day yet, so I am at a loss!

I tried it for the first time today and I get the same thing. As soon as I press the record button the program crashes

Sorry to mention I am using Windows vista.

Replay was working just fine for nearly a week and then yesterday, I was unable to get it working on 2 computers, an XP and Vista.
    It would not allow me to begin recording (crashing everytime).
    Then I got the bright idea to Clear Replay Music Settings. I did this on both computers. Now, it is asking me to register, and on both computers every time I enter the registration code the program crashes.
    It is non-working. What is going on?

After 4 uninstalls I got it to work in demo mode only. When I try to put in my reg code it crashes. Also each time I uninstalled the program I was getting a error that there was a problem with the uninstall string. Right now I am using it in demo mode hopefully this problem will be fixed soon.

We are aware of this issue and we are working on it. We hope to have it resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.