Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay AV8 no longer working

Default Replay AV8 no longer working

Suddenly Replay AV8 is no longer recording the shows I have recorded hundreds of times - i.e. any of the shows that can be listened to from here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/

I can hear the shows over the computer speakers but I can't see any waveform, as I usually do, on the VU meter.

It seems to work okay if I start listening to a podcast over iTunes though???

I have installed Replay AV8 on another Windows 7 machine - it works fine. I have compared the settings - both are set the same.

What is going on?

Default Re: Replay AV8 no longer working

Same here.

I have Replay AV 8.83 and I have been recording audio from speakers since Sirius XM disabled the ability to record automatically.

I can have the Sirius XM player activate and listen to shows - but Replay's "Record Audio from Speakers" does not show the waveform of audio and nothing is actually recorded.

Please help! When is this great new RePlay solution going to be released???

Regards

Due to recent windows and flash updates audio recording is not working with AV. Some people are doing a system restore to a point where it did work and others are using master volume. We are working on the new program and hope to have it out by the end of summer. I don't have a date for this as of yet.

Cheryl--Can you please explain what you mean by "using master volume" in a step-by-step process? I have a windows 7 computer. Thanks.

Go to the properties of the show. Where it says Replay AV Audio Driver there is a drop down list. Drop it down. If you have Master Volume select it. It is mono only and in some computers it will not work. Each computer is different. Also, run the audio test and if you have other options that do work give them a try.

I was able to record a silent MP3 using this method when I tested it just now. I will anxiously wait for the software update.

Hi Cheryl

Is there a way we can download Master Volume?

Thanks

Binit

It is part of most Vista and Windows 7 systems I believe. If it does not show up in the properties of our program then it is not available on your system for you.

I've been having the same problem, but I managed to get it working by doing this: File > Settings > Tuning Tab - in the Audio Tuning section select "Tune by Opening Browser" instead of "Tune with the Replay Tuner".

Thanks for the tip dmarstein, but that solution is not working for me.

If anyone has other tips & solutions, please continue to post them.

Why Applian chose to end of life RAV without having a replacement already in place is highly frustrating!!