Thread: Autotagging all unrecognised tracks as "Toni Braxton" "Unbreak My Heart"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Autotagging all unrecognised tracks as "Toni Braxton" "Unbreak My Heart"

Well it's as it says above . When the track is split and it goes into autotagging it will list any unrecognised tracks as "Toni Braxton" "Unbreak My Heart" . This would not be a big deal other than each time it does this it overwrites any previous unrecognised track in the output folder because it has the same name - therefore you end up with lots of "Track does not exist" messages when you go to edit them . I have never even recorded "Unbreak My heart" and it is not anywhere in any of my setting and it is not ticked as defaults when I commence a recording. Therefore I can only assume I have a problem with whatever recognition DB that Applian is using. A previous post Bongo mentioned this in this post https://forum.applian.com/showthread...t=toni+braxton but they only addressed the other half of his query not the Toni Braxton tagging issue.

Default Re: Autotagging all unrecognised tracks as "Toni Braxton" "Unbreak My Heart"

When you select start recording make sure you don't have that filled in and checked to use always in the dialog box that comes up.

Default Re: Autotagging all unrecognised tracks as "Toni Braxton" "Unbreak My Heart"

Dear Cheryl - I have already indicated that this is not the case in my post above - "I have never even recorded "Unbreak My heart" and it is not anywhere in any of my setting and it is not ticked as defaults when I commence a recording". I have used RM for many years, I am not a newbie and this only started when I clean installed the latest version on a new machine running Win7 64bit so there cannot be any "legacy" defaults hanging around anywhere. Also as Bongo has independently on a different machine had the exact same experience with THE SAME TRACK TITLE then I cannot accept this is mere co-incidence given the amount of different tracks out there.

Please submit a ticket to tech support with the details and a log file if you continue to have this issue.

I've had the same problem for months. I wrote up a ticket and the problem persists with the latest release. No help in solving this annoying issue.

Do contact tech support. Also, verify that you don't have a name written in the dialog box that appears when you select start recording.