Thread: Getting Started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Getting Started

I downloaded the Freecorder toolbar and figured out how to add my own radio stations. Recording and listening to music was no problem, but when I went to a site showing a video and clicked on record all I recorded was the audio. Also, there is no on-line manual explaining how to set-up the Settings box. How can I record video? What are the options I need choose in Settings? Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    I downloaded the Freecorder toolbar and figured out how to add my own radio stations. Recording and listening to music was no problem, but when I went to a site showing a video and clicked on record all I recorded was the audio. Also, there is no on-line manual explaining how to set-up the Settings box. How can I record video? What are the options I need choose in Settings? Thanks for your help.
    The Freecorder toolbar is an audio recorder only. We do have plans on introducing a toolbar that will include a video grabber, so check back for updates!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default getting started

Where do I find updates for the new toolbar? Is there a manual for the settings function?
    Thanks, Jonah
    Last edited by Jonah; 11-29-2008 at 07:13 PM.