PDA

View Full Version : Missing Recordings

moosenlawyer
11-12-2008, 04:45 AM
I am running Replay Music 3.35 on a Vista machine. I am running a registered copy.

I recorded a few songs, imported them into iTunes and everything went fine.

I recorded a second batch. They were all labelled. I closed Replay Music and went to the default folder in which Replay Music was supposed to save them. There was no folder at that location. There were no MP3's at that location.

I ran a search function using the artists' names that should have been in the batch but found nothing on my computer.

I started up Replay Music and ran it a third time. I appeared to be recording and labelling songs. I opened the default location (while still recording) and there was no music folder nor MP3 at that location.

I stopped recording. I instructed to Replay Music to play the recorded sound file in Windows Media Player. It played. I then instructed Windows Media Player for file location. I got an error message that it was unable to locate the file.

Any ideas?

moosenlawyer
11-12-2008, 05:16 AM
Okay, I reinstalled.

It appeared to work fine. It created a folder and populated it with MP3's.

However, when I stopped Replay Music and restarted it would no longer populate the folder. It seems like I am left with re-installing at every Replay Music start-up until a solution is devised.

Cheryl Wester
11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
This is not an issue I have had before. If you continue to have a problem contact tech support so we can look into it. A suggestion is to change the location of the recording folder. I have mine set for My Documents/Replay Music as an example.