PDA

View Full Version : Top 4th of screen shows up twice... Splitting the screen.

PLThumper
10-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Just downloaded the updated version of Replay Video Capture and the sound and video look awesome, with the exception that the video on play back shows the top quarter of the page twice! I see the whole video intact, then on the top of the screen it shows the top 1/4 of the video again! Anyone have this problem? And if so, how did you fix it?

Tab

Jeff Lenney
10-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Hi Tab

Please use the technical support section of the website to submit a tech support ticket so we can further look into your issue

http://applian.com/support.php

DW2013
01-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Just downloaded the updated version of Replay Video Capture and the sound and video look awesome, with the exception that the video on play back shows the top quarter of the page twice! I see the whole video intact, then on the top of the screen it shows the top 1/4 of the video again! Anyone have this problem? And if so, how did you fix it?

Tab

I'm seeing basically the same thing. I begin the capture, and the top left corner of the capture screen freezes and a still image of the first frame of the video being captured remains in the recorded file. It is appriximately the enire top left 1/4 square of the enitre capture screen. Otherwise the MPG is being created with good quality and sound.