PDA

View Full Version : error: couldn't parse login page

icarl
10-05-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm in Canada and REPLAY AV8 is not working anymore.

It says, "error: couldn't parse login page" when it tries to record or open an audio stream to my sirius satellite radio page.

Any ideas?

icarl
10-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Last successful recording was on Sept 21, 2012

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Sirius Canada did what they did in the US two years ago. They have changed how they stream and we can no longer capture it. We do have a new program coming out that will work with audio capture of the Canada Sirius when it is released in a couple of months.

cleanden
10-21-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm in the US and getting this error demoing Replay AV 8.83

Cheryl Wester
10-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Yes, we can't record it using stream capture now. That is why you are getting the error. They have changed the way they are streaming and it is now encrypted.

docbrown
10-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Sirius Canada did what they did in the US two years ago. They have changed how they stream and we can no longer capture it. We do have a new program coming out that will work with audio capture of the Canada Sirius when it is released in a couple of months.

Hello Cheryl,

Will this new program (coming out in a couple months) also resolve the US SiriusXM audio capturing that is having the same error? If not, is there anything else in the works?

Thanks for your assistance.

-Doc

Cheryl Wester
10-24-2012, 06:04 AM
With all the changes that Sirius and XM have been making at this time we don't believe so. Originally, yes, but they have changed again. You will be able to do audio recording but not stream at this time.