PDA

View Full Version : v4.4.4.0 no longer capturing

Mojoman58
08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
I downloaded the newest version on my old computer running windows xp and the program no longer woked correctly. It would only capture a stream if I clear my browser temp cache. Than it would only capture one video and I'd have to clear the cache again. I used to be able to have multiple captures going at the same time. I have since bought a new computer running windows7 64 bit and I downloaded the newest version again and installed it. The exact same thing is happening again. I sent in a support ticket with the log but haven't heard anything back yet. I run the program on a laptop running windows7 also and it works fine. It is also using the same wifi connection as the desktop. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Jeff Lenney
08-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Good evening Mojoman

Please un-install ALL versions of Replay Media Catcher from your PC.

Once this is done, reboot your PC (this is important) and re-install the LATEST version of RMC from here: http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

Let me know how it goes! :-)

Mojoman58
08-29-2012, 05:24 PM
This is a brand new computer & I did download the newest version from the website. This computer never had any Applian software on it.