PDA

View Full Version : Freecorder toolbar installs but goes to homepage for installation when you click on it

Julesrules
10-25-2008, 05:05 AM
I am running vista 64 bit and explorer 7. Freecorder toolbar installed on explorer but every time I click on it, it takes me to the freecorder home installation page. Cannot change settings, record, play or anything else. What is happening? Can anyone help please. :(

geronimo
10-31-2008, 04:30 AM
Not sure if this is relevant as have only just installed / joined. Using XP and IE7. Installed in my "admin" user and it works - but when I switch ti another "working" user without admin privs I get same as you - ie clicking "record" tells me to download 2nd stage which I have already done in admin.

Pudna
11-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I've also got this problem! I tried a lot of things, restarting my computer, uninstall the whole freecorder toolbar and install it again, but it's still not working. I hope someone can help us! :confused:

FEB
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Not sure if this is relevant as have only just installed / joined. Using XP and IE7. Installed in my "admin" user and it works - but when I switch ti another "working" user without admin privs I get same as you - ie clicking "record" tells me to download 2nd stage which I have already done in admin.

For Geronimo:
How do you install in "Admin"?

I have Vista and IE 8

Thanks,
FEB

Jeff Lenney
04-18-2011, 07:45 PM
For Geronimo:
How do you install in "Admin"?

I have Vista and IE 8

Thanks,
FEB

You need to be logged into your pc with an admin level account, not a limited account or a guest one

lucehLOW
01-02-2012, 04:01 AM
Having the exact same problem. I'm an admin on my laptop, running Windows 7 and the latest Firefox. Very annoying.