PDA

View Full Version : replay media catcher 4.4.3 disables my internet connection

tal
06-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Please help, love this program but the problem is that each time I boot my compter, my internet connection is disabled and I have to uninstall the program and then I get the internet back, when I re install, no problem untill next time I boot my compter and then again I have no internet connection (I see red X on my internet connection in taskbar). i'm using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit English. Today it got worse and when I install the program I loose internet connection untill I uninstall it again. So for the moment I can't use Replay Media Catcher anymore

p.s
I do have some other problem but Ill put then in seperate posts.

juanlfm
06-14-2012, 01:34 AM
I´ve never heard anything like it. May I suggest that you uninstall. Then go to the program data folder and delete anything left there from RMC. Re-boot your PC, then go back to the Applian website, download RMC again and install.

tal
06-22-2012, 12:54 PM
What I have noticed that when I install the program, right after it installes the file NDIS5 I loss my Internet connection, and when I uninstall the program, I get internet connection again. I do have wireless router Linksys, windows 7 64 bit English and kesparsky antivirus which I disable when I use or install your software because I have noticed that when I use replay media cather while Kesparsky antivirus on, every movie downloads twice. please help, Tal

peleus
06-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi, how about direct connection? Maybe it just mess around with wireless. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

Beckler
07-22-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm having a similar problem. But after rebooting, my PC is able to establish a connection, but only after a LONG time (a minute or so). It does this every single time I power on. And it all started after installing RMC. Help, please?

escarls
08-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I have experienced the same on Windows 7 32-bit, but mainly when the computer resumes from hibernate.
I can add that it happens both on wireless, lan and even 3G sometimes.
My computer is a HP Elitebook 8460p.
And as Beckler writes, rebooting the computer fixes it.