PDA

View Full Version : How to increase volume on captured video's.

Blaine91555
06-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm having trouble finding an answer to this. I've downloaded some tutorials I need but the volume on the video's is too low, even with the volume at 100%. In other words the volume on the video as created was too low to begin with, not due to me having a setting wrong. I know it's not me as others are having the same issue while trying to listen on headphones cranked up to full volume.

Instead of having to pipe the sound through an amp of some kind so I can hear on my headphones, can any program in the suite increase the volume somehow? I obviously don't want to mess with powered speakers of some kind as go between in my laptop case.

Cheryl Wester
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
We don't have a program that will make the volume louder. You might try and rerecord it using Replay Video Capture. Set the volume louder when you do the recording.

Blaine91555
06-15-2012, 02:30 PM
These are not my creations so I can't redo them. I did find software that does do this though. It would be a nice feature though as I see people with the same issue often with tutorials they download. Thanks for the reply.