PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! Recording path does not exist error

jasmialowski
05-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Greetings!! When I go to record and click "OK", the error message saying "Recording path does not exist= etc etc". I do exactly what the resolution says...I change to folder into which the files are placed. I STILL get the error message no matter what I do, I continue to get this error message.

Does ANYONE know what I'm doing or not doing??? Thank you all in advance!!

Cheryl Wester
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Change both the name of the file and the location. For testing purposes have it go on your desktop. See if that corrects the issue.

WibblyW
05-30-2012, 12:19 AM
I get this all the time. A bug I think as you only have to open the settings, save them (without making any changes!) and then it works

dking5454
12-08-2012, 02:01 AM
I'm having the same problem - it started about 2 or 3 weeks ago - and it renders the application useless. I even created the folder directory using Windows Explorer, and it the app still couldn't find/map to it. I'm running Windows-7 Professional, and using the Rhapsody service.

I've been with Applian for almost ten (10) years, so I'm hoping you're not turning into so many other tech companies.

Cheryl Wester
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Did you try what was suggested. If not give that a try. If you continue to have an issue let us know in tech support with details of your system, etc.