PDA

View Full Version : Question on RTMP Recording

gene308
05-17-2012, 09:22 AM
I have an adult cam site that I am trying to capture images from. I am able to grab good quality recording but I suspect that the host is screwing around with the feed to prevent proper recordings. For example, one of the resulting captures is 67MB flv file and when played shows it to be 20 hours in length when it is more like 12 mins in length. From what I figure anything detected by programs like gspot or mediainfo will be bogus as well.

My question is this. Are there any settings that I can change that will help to create a proper finished file. The flv fix tool does not fix the time index and the free flv conversion programs crash on loading the file or will not retain the audio after conversion. I just upgraded to the full program suite and have yet to test the convert program with these files. I know that other screen capture programs work and will capture the video zone well but the downside is being limited to 1 capture at a time.

UPDATE
I kept reading the forums and directions and figured out part of the missing link myself. I found the "fix time" option. That solved the problems with the funky time index in the files and will allow me to work with the resulting files now. Trying out the convert and editor now.

Jeff Lenney
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Keep us updated!

peleus
05-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Would be nice to see on how the editor works out. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif