PDA

View Full Version : Adding Text to recording

jleve1974
04-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Hello All,

I recently installed Replay Video Capture 6 with the intention of recording video as well as creating instructional videos.
The question: Is there any way to insert text during the recording via any type of editing software or add-on with this software?

I know I can record voice instructions but want to also be able to insert like a text bubble of some sort to provide instruction.

Cheryl Wester
04-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Our program does not have that, I'm afraid. Perhaps someone else can make a suggestion as to what to do for this.

Mattheus
04-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi jleve1974!

Dont know if there is allowed to post external links here, but since Staff Cheryl kind of allowing, I would suggest you to take a look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBT2IZpUbzU

I have always wanted to do the same, yet tried any programs. I know there are many programs that can add subtitles to movies, but after seen this movie it seems very userfriendly, so I might just try it out myself :-)

Good Luck and please tell us your experiences if you choose to use this or any other programs.

Best regards,

Mattheus

Mattheus
04-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Ok,

Silly me... of course that was a Mac product.... But again, there is many other programs out there for adding subtitbles :-)