PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever used Radiotime before they dumped the recording feature?

beerbelly918
03-31-2012, 10:03 PM
The reason I asked was because it was SO much easier than this program to record a streaming radio show.It was like using your DVR on your cable box, you'd type in a search for a radio show like House Of Hair and it would list ALL the stations that streamed it on line.Then you would click on what station you'd want to record it and it would actually record it.SO simple...also if you where to be recording a show like Coast to Coast am that is on at the same time on all its affiliates and one link wouldn't work it would automatically search for another link...all I'm saying is this program from Applian could be a great program if it could take some of those features and apply them here...

riredale
05-09-2012, 09:57 AM
I have a feeling there is a lot of churn in this field because of copyright issues and the desire of streaming services to make it difficult to record their content.

keiooz
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
That is right. There are certain laws that we should understand whenever we record something like radio shows even if we have a much better copy of video quality. http://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/vbsmile.png