PDA

View Full Version : Version 4.4 - RTMP streams won't record - windows7

alpal
03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
The previous version 4.3 worked fine,and would give separate hash-style file names. Version 4.4 simply states "file already exists" and doesn't record. I have tried all variations of file naming settings to no avail. It seems quite a few people are having this problem judging by the number of views of similar posts........Gonna revert to the previous version. What's the point of an upgrade that doesn't work?

juanlfm
04-01-2012, 12:28 AM
There is another thread on this offering this:
Re: Replay Media Catcher 4.4, naming issue?

Hi Guys

If you're having an issue with naming, please SUBMIT A TICKET with the following info:

I'd like you to run a test in de-bug mode if you would:

1. Open Replay Media Catcher
2. Don't start monitoring
3. Help > About and expand Support and check Debug Mode and then OK
4. Start monitoring.
5. Go to the site you're having issues with and start watching in your browser. Wait until Replay Media Catcher should have picked it up and started downloading. This should be within the first few seconds of the video playing.
6. Stop monitoring
7. Help > About and expand Support and click the "email logs to support"
link. Please attach the file it makes to this ticket.

Once you send the logs I can look at them and see what is going on.

Make sure the logs are submitted WITH the de-bugging mode turned on, otherwise they're useless to us for this issue.

Thanks!.
Also

"This one is because you have "Browser Title Naming" switched on. If you dont want to use the browser title at the time a stream is detected then switch it off and it will fall back to the other naming rules."

alpal
04-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Thank you- will do :)

Jeff Lenney
04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
This issue has been fixed with the latest update of RMC - please load it and you should be prompted to install the update.

alpal
04-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Yes it's working fine now with the new updated update (version 4.4.1) - Thank you all for your help and prompt action:)