PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Catcher - Shortcut

Mattheus
03-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi

In earlier version of Replay Video Catcher there is a shorcut for recording and stop which was the combination buttons CTRL + F12.
What is the shortcut keys for recording and stop now in newest version? If its removed, its really sad.

Best regards,

Matt

Jeff Lenney
03-24-2012, 12:44 AM
Hi Matt

This version was created by a new programmer, and unfortunately this shortcut is no longer available.

I will suggest it to him, however I can make no guarantees.

Mattheus
03-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi, please do. Because the shortcut is really useful, as one can have the Video Catcher in the background and start record and stop any time with the shortcut. Normally one would also want to have the other program or window ready on top, then use the shortcut, or else we would need to spend time cut off the video's start and ending.
I would really appriciate the function of shortcut and it doesnt has to be the same as before. :-)

Best regards,
Matt

Cheryl Wester
03-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Actually the shortcut is still there. To find it go into the settings. Go into the tools and select Hide Replay Video. Then when you select the shortcut it will do what you wish. Jeff was thinking of the wrong program.

Mattheus
03-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Amazing!

Thx for the great answers and support Cheryl and Jeff. Actually the functions now are even better with addition of CTRL+11 for Pause/Restart too.
Very Nice and no regrets upgrading the Replay Suite :-)

Have a nice weekend you two :-)

Best regards,

Matt