PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Playlist Downloading - Delete original after conversion?

booger
03-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi,

As the title states, I was wondering if it's possible to delete the originally recorded file after it RMC converts it? Currently, I have it downloading a playlist of videos; after which it will convert them. It does not however delete the originally recorded video, I have to manually delete them. Is there a setting I need to change that I overlooked to avoid this?

Thanks

juanlfm
03-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Good question. I often wondered about this. Would make things easier.

Jeff Lenney
03-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi Booger

Many times people enjoy keeping both, as for NOW these do need to be deleted manually unfortunately. I will see if the programmer can add something though :)

juanlfm
03-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Maybe as an additional option, so we can choose whether to keep or delete after conversion. Thank you Jeff.

booger
03-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Hi Booger

Many times people enjoy keeping both, as for NOW these do need to be deleted manually unfortunately. I will see if the programmer can add something though :)

That makes sense, works for me! An option would be great, but it's not a HUGE concern. It's not hard to filter by extension and delete. Thanks!

Jeff Lenney
03-15-2012, 11:05 PM
My pleasure guys - again - no guarantees but i'll check! :)

krytonion
07-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Any progress on this request? That is - to delete original after conversion?