PDA

View Full Version : Desk top short cut

squarebaler
02-27-2012, 07:08 PM
I have the version 3.1 and upgraded to the 4.32 or the newest version. I can not get a shortcut to my desktop? How can I get the lastest version shortcut. The shortcut 3.1 keeps coming up. I also ordered a disc but it has not gotten here yet. Any help would be appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected] Also is there a phone number for support or customer service? Thank you Tony

Jeff Lenney
02-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Hi Tony,

We've got a rather large customer base, and a rather small company (people wise). We're able to offer our products as such a good rate because our own people do tech support, we don't outsource our calls to another country's call center - and even better, we don't annoy you with hold music while you wait to speak with us. Being such, we're only able to offer technical support via these tickets, and of course our forum here

With regards to the desktop icon - that should happen upon install. What happens when you try to send a shortcut to the desktop manually?

juanlfm
02-28-2012, 03:56 AM
I have the version 3.1 and upgraded to the 4.32 or the newest version. I can not get a shortcut to my desktop? How can I get the lastest version shortcut.
Most programs have an icon image within the program files, so if you go there you can copy it to the desktop.